Health and Technology
This Subcommittee will address how health care policies may inhibit or promote economic growth and job creation by small businesses. In addition, the Subcommittee will examine small business job growth through the creation and adoption of advanced technologies.
- Oversight of the implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- Oversight of availability and affordability of health care coverage for small businesses.
- Oversight of general technology issues, including intellectual property policy in the United States.
- Oversight of United States telecommunications policies including, but not limited to, the National Broadband Plan and allocation of electromagnetic spectrum.
- The Small Business Innovation Research Program.
- The Small Business Technology Transfer Program.